Youth Information & Programs
Join us for the weekly Youth Drop-In Program.
We get together every week to support each other and celebrate our culture. The program is open to any Toronto-based, self-identifying Aboriginal females, between the ages of 12 and 24.
The Youth Drop-In Program is organised and facilitated by dedicated youth volunteers.
Previous Drop-In activities have included:
- Traditional sharing circles
- Scavenger hunts
- Drum circles
- Reading clubs
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Join the Youth Council
The Youth Council meets monthly to organize the Drop-In Program and to meet the needs of NWRCT youth. It’s a great way to meet new people and gain loads of volunteer experience through programming that directly supports and empowers Aboriginal girls.
If you are in a dangerous or uncomfortable situation, please contact:
Kids Help Phone (http://www.kidshelpphone.ca/teens/home/splash.aspx)
What if my friend is non-Aboriginal? Can I bring her?
Yes. If you’re an Aboriginal youth, you are welcome to bring your non-Aboriginal friend.
Where else can I find help?
- Native Child and Family Services – Youth (http://www.nativechild.org/youth)
- Turning Point Youth Services (http://www.turningpoint.ca)
- Native Canadian Centre of Toronto, ENAGB Youth Program (http://enagb.ca)
- Toronto Council Fire Native Cultural Centre, Youth Sector (http://www.councilfire.ca/Youth_Sector.html)