Have you experienced sexual violence?
Do you want to report a bad date? An assault?
Wanting to connect to peers with lived experience of the sex trade?
Are you a family member or caregiver that needs help?
We can offer support.
Our Sexual Violence Response Team (SVRT) works from an Indigenous, culturally sound, trauma informed, anti-oppressive approach, responding to your self-identified needs. Through the program, you will have access to:
- Culturally relevant case management
- Peer support/outreach workers
- Peer-led support circles
- Showers, clothing & personal care kits
- Trauma counselling on site through East Metro Youth Services (EMYS)
- Connection to an Elder
- Support in reporting bad dates, an assault, and accessing medical attention
To learn more about the SVRT Project, please contact Project Coordinator: 416.525.9653 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To book an appointment with our Case Manager: 416.529.7101 / email@example.com