Need some support?
Enduring a violent situation, at home or elsewhere?
Involved in the child welfare system?
A legal or justice issue?
Looking to recover from substance use or health issues?
You’ve come to the right place.
Our one-to-one support services will empower you to navigate these systems and access the resources you need to move forward with your life. The Advocacy program excels at coordinating support across various agencies, presenting workshops, and advocating on your behalf.
Together, we hope to reduce family violence while improving holistic health and wellness in our community.
Call (416) 963-9963 x 204 or email email@example.com to get the support you need.
- Aboriginal Legal Services Toronto (http://www.aboriginallegal.ca/)
- Legal Aid Ontario (http://www.legalaid.on.ca)
- Union of Ontario Indians (http://www.anishinabek.ca/union-of-ontario-indians.asp)
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto (http://aht.ca/)
- Bay Centre for Birth Control (http://www.womenscollegehospital.ca/programs-and-services/bcbc/)
- Central Toronto Community Health Centres (http://www.ctchc.com)
- Choice in Health Clinic (http://www.choiceinhealth.ca/)
- Hassle Free Clinic (http://www.hasslefreeclinic.org/)
- Centre for Addictions and Mental Health – Aboriginal Services (http://www.camh.ca/en/hospital/care_program_and_services/addiction_programs/Pages/guide_aboriginal_service.aspx)
- Telehealth Ontario (https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-medical-advice-telehealth-ontario)
- Women’s Counselling, Referral & Education Centre (http://www.wcrec.org/)
- Women’s Health in Women’s Hands Clinic (http://www.whiwh.com/)